Coxhead Cleaning Services is committed to protecting all personal information or data we may hold about you
This Privacy Notice relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
- Company Website that links to this Policy (‘Websites’)
- Social Media or Coxhead Cleaning Services content on other websites.
It also relates to our use of any personal information we collect through other means, such as email, in person or via third party sources.
Our Approach to Privacy
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected whilst in our hands. Typically Coxhead Cleaning Services acts as Data Controller which means we are responsible for ensuring that your data is collected, processed, secured and retained in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Information we collect and how we collect it
We may receive personal information about you, when you contact Coxhead Cleaning Services, for example:
- Obtaining and booking a site visit for our services
- Using our website for information gathering and contact requests
- Entering into competitions
- Telephoning, writing by post or email, or communicating via online channels to Coxhead Cleaning Services
This information may include:
- Basic personal details such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, emergency contact numbers
- Additional information such as details of your your home, your household, your health, or your personal care arrangements.
- Sensitive personal information such as health information (for example medical records, existing conditions, family or personal information) in order for us to provide a service. We will always be clear to explain when and why we need this information and the purposes for which we will use it in relation to the services provided by us;
- Services that may be required
- Your chosen marketing preferences
What is Coxhead Cleaning Services Legal Basis for processing your personal information
We will use your information:
- Because it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you;
- In order to comply with our legal obligations;
- Because it is in our legitimate interests for the provision of services to you;
- To be able to contact you in the need to protect your property or should a problem with your service arise
Information collected from your use of our Website
We collect information through “Cookies” and other similar technologies (e.g. pixel tags or links), to remember you when you visit the Websites and Apps and so we can improve your online experience to suit your needs. These help us understand how you and others use our Websites and Apps, view our products and respond to our advertising, so we can tailor direct marketing and enhance our overall product and service offering. This also saves you from re-inputting information when you return to the Websites or Apps.
When you visit our website we may record your device information including hardware and software used, general location, when and how you interact with our website. This information is retained and used to note your interest in our Website and improve customer use experience.
We may use and share information from or with online sources, such as websites, social media and information sharing platforms. This information may be used to help tailor and improve our services and communicate with you effectively, as we know many of our customers use a range of media channels.
Where we use or share information from or with these sources, we will respect any permissions you have set about how you would like your information to be used.
How we use information to improve our products, prices, offers and customer experience
We may also use your information for research or statistical purposes, including to analyse how people use our Websites, view our products, respond to our advertising and to improve our understanding of what customers need.
We may use your information for training purposes, to improve our services and their delivery, for example by recording telephone calls.
How we share your information outside of Coxhead Cleaning Services
We may share your information with the following recipients:
- Local Authorities
- Legislative Body
Your information may be disclosed when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is:
- Required by law;
- to protect the safety of our employees, the public or Coxhead Cleaning Services property;
- required to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process; or
- in the event of a merger, asset sale, or other related transaction; or
- for the prevention or detection of crime (including fraud).
We may share your information with regulatory bodies in the UK or if applicable, overseas, as well as with other insurance companies (directly or via shared databases) to prevent and detect fraud.
Data transfer and consent
Your information may be transferred by Coxhead Cleaning Services to another EEA country, for processing, storage, administration or any other use stated in this policy. The purposes and processing associated with any such transfer will comply with all applicable data protection regulations, including the UK Data Protection legislation, and with our obligation to adequately protect and secure your personal information. By providing your personal information to Coxhead Cleaning Services you consent to the transfer of your information as described above.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us and we put in place appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access or damage to, or disclosure or loss of, your information.
You should also be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. For further details on our security details please refer to our Information Security Standards.
Managing your marketing preferences
- provide you with updates on Coxhead Cleaning Services products and services via marketing tailored to you, (e.g. online advertising, social media communications), or by direct marketing (e.g. phone, e-mail, text, post); and
- we will always give you the opportunity to ‘opt out’ of direct marketing when you complete a registration with us, or receive any email, text or other direct marketing communication.
You can change your marketing preferences at any other time by contacting us on the details given below in the ‘Update your information or change your marketing preferences’ section.
Update your information or change your marketing preferences
Please let us know if your information changes as it is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
You can ask us to update or correct your personal information or opt out of Coxhead Cleaning Services’ use of your information for direct marketing purposes by contacting us using any of the following methods:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By Telephone 01772 460876
How to find out what information we hold about you
You have the right to request a copy of all the personal information we hold about you in a Subject Access Request. To do this, simply write to us at the address below. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
Under data protection legislation you may have certain rights relating to your information that Coxhead Cleaning Services processes:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erase
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Data Protection Officer:
Coxhead Cleaning Services
17C-D Boxer Place
Moss Side Industrial Estate
For any questions or concerns relating to this Privacy Notice or our data protection practices, or to make a subject access request, please use the address above.
How long will we retain information about you
Typically we retain your personal data for a minimum of 7 years. We will only retain and use your personal data thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Please see our Terms of Business for further details.
How to make a Data Protection complaint
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed you may in the first instance contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact details above.
If you remain dissatisfied then you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time for example, to keep it up to date or to comply with legal requirements. You should regularly check this Privacy Notice for updates. If there will be any significant changes made to the use of your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you by posting a notice on our Website.